Skip to Main Content
- Mr. Cox has been a licensed Tennessee attorney since 1978.
- Mr. Cox has handled a wide variety of civil and criminal cases in his career. He has also engaged in real estate, transactional practice, contract practice, business organization and estate planning.
- Mr. Cox presently concentrates his practice in the areas of elder law and criminal law.
- The firm maintains membership in the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
- Mr. Cox has lectured on numerous occasions
- before legal and elder care professionals on topics including elder law practice, administrative appeals and Medicaid planning.
He is a principal author of the following:
- Tennessee Practice, Volume 26, Elder Law, September 2009 and subsequent editions.
- Life Care Planning and the Elder Law Attorney, Life Care Planning and Case Management Handbook, third edition.
- International Symposium on Life Care Planning presentation, Life Care Planning and the Elder Law Attorney, October 2007.
- 1974 Bachelors Degree, University of Memphis
- 1978 Juris Doctor Degree, University of Memphis