Skip to Main Content
- Mr. Cox has been a licensed Tennessee attorney since 2012. He is also a Tennessee licensed Certified Public Accountant.
- Mr. Cox maintains a practice concentration in criminal law and bankruptcy law.
- He has substantial experience in accounting and financial analysis. He previously practiced accounting with PricewaterhouseCoopers and performed financial analysis with Morgan Stanley.
- He is a member of the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Tennessee Bar Association.
- 2002 Bachelors Degree, University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- 2003 Masters Degree, University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- 2012 Juris Doctor Degree, University of Memphis